DesignCon is the premier educational conference and technology exhibition for electronic design engineers in the high-speed communications and semiconductor communities. A mainstay of Silicon Valley for the past 24 years, DesignCon was created by engineers for engineers and remains the largest gathering of chip, board, and systems designers in the country. Offering more than 175 suppliers (including TE Connectivity, Teledyne LeCroy, Tektronix, Rohde & Schwarz, and Sierra Circuits), a 15-track educational conference, and opportunities to network with 5,000 industry professionals from across the globe – including members in attendance from Japan, Singapore, Germany, Israel, and more – DesignCon remains the place for chip, board, and systems design engineers to source, network, and stay ahead in the industry.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
1. Unlimited Track Hopping for Conference Attendees: Choose any session across all fifteen tracks to build the agenda that's right for you. More than 100 hours of exclusive conference education and 15 hours of free sessions on the expo floor!
2. Leading Education: Get up to speed on key industry topics carefully curated by DesignCon's TPC, including signal and power integrity, high-speed serial design, test & measurement and verifications, machine learning, and so much more.
3. Expert Speakers: Learn from the brightest minds at leading companies such as Intel, Picotest, SiSoft, Teledyne LeCroy, Qualcomm, Xilinx, and more.
4. Unmatched Networking: Make connections with engineers and executives from across the globe in the new Booth Bar Crawl.
5. Product Showcase: Learn about new (or yet to hit the market) technologies straight from the companies who make them at these highly engaging, interactive demos.
What You Get at DesignCon:
In-depth Conference Program, Curated by a 99-Person Technical Program Committee
State-of-the-art Design Methodologies, Applications, and Technologies
Unparalleled Networking Opportunities
Who Attends This Event?
Leaders and decision makers from across the electronics design community (including design/development, application/analog, electrical, software, hardware, mechanical, test/verification, etc.), attend DesignCon to see and demo the latest technology and solutions, network with peers and suppliers, and stay up-to-date on industry developments and issues.
Exhibitor Products & Services
- Analog/Mixed Signal
- Design Tools
- Electronic Components
- Interconnect Devices
- Power Integrity
- Signal Integrity
- System Boards/PCBs
- Test & Measurement Equipment/Software
- ...plus products and services further down the supply chain, including IoT software and security
Sample of Last Year's Attending Companies
- Arista Networks
- Cisco Systems
- Super Micro Computer Inc.
- ...more than 5,000 attendees in total!
Sample of Last Year's Attending Job Titles
- Analog Engineers
- Application Engineers
- Chief Engineers
- Computer Engineers
- Design Engineers
- Development Engineers
- Engineering Managers
- Hardware Engineers
- PCB Design Engineers
- R&D Engineers
- Signal Integrity Engineers
- Software Engineers
- Test Engineers
- VPs and Directors of Hardware and Software Engineers